One of the reasons I keep writing this blog is to have memories for myself of the things I have accomplished and the places I have had the opportunity to go. 2015 was filled with great races, friends and travel.
- Hot Chocolate Race My friends Devri and Barry came up from OR for this hilly race.
- Traveling to China! I have a few post for this trip, including the Great Wall and Shanghai.
- The Eugene Marathon. This was a great, hard race in a very hippy town.
- Climbing Mt. St. Helens. This was very difficult and I still do not want to do it again.
- Traveling to Vancouver for the Women’s World Cup. Thanks Hannah for wanting to go. This was so much fun in a great city.
- Ragnar! This was my first time on a 12 person team, and I don’t think I want to go the Ultra route again.
- Hood to Coast! If you have the opportunity to run this race DO IT! This was a great relay and I left with many new friends.
- California International Marathon! PR baby! I’m so happy I finally have my sub 4:20 marathon.
I also had trip to London and Boston thrown in there and a climb to Camp Muir on Mt. Rainier.
I’m looking forward to 2016. I will be running the Boston Marathon as part of the Dana Farber Marathon Challenge. If you would like to make a donation to my run the link is below.
What was the highlight of your year?