It’s January and not much is going on. My Dad is arriving for a visit on Friday. It will be great to see him. Here are some random bits of information about me.
1. I have been converted to Starbucks. I was never a huge Dunkin Donuts person, but I find myself at Starbucks about twice a week.
2. Being a runner I love the weather here. As my friends back east are freezing, my runs are usually in the 40’s.
3. Training for Boston is going well. I hate speed work, but do it because it makes you faster.
4. I’m not happy with the color on the 2014 Marathon jacket. I don’t mind the orange, but I wish they then used black writing and no blue. I don’t think I will be shelling out $110 for this.
5. We are going to VooDoo Donuts on Sunday! What’s your favorite donut? Mine is the Voo doo donut.
6. Favorite place in Seattle Gas Works Park for the views of the city and Pike’s Market.
7. I’m a big New England Patriot’s fan. Go Pat’s!